A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My New Blog named Bloggie

Irene - 9

I actually forgot the password to my previous blog..again! Anyway there wasn't much postings in my previous blog so I didn't really bother to retrieve it. Anyway I thought that I'll just start a brand new one for another brand new stage (er..kinda) of my life. I'm no longer a student! As most of you know, I'm a jobless bloke now still looking for employment..haa.

Will be using a different approach for this blog, as compared to my previous one. Will be putting in almost all the charpalangs of routine life, now that I have more time to update my blogs.

There won't be much pictures of myself in this blog, since 1) I luk sucky in pictures (this being the main reason).. 2) I haven't got a decent digital cam except for the camera in my hp.

This is meant to be a really simple blog with no fanciful designs or features inside. Simple, but happy.

Haa..okie...finally, hope this blog will be a good hangout place for those who are really bored..and also, update you all about whats goin' on in my life..my views on stuffs..and blah blah blah..


My old blog is @
http://www.100percenttingalingling.blogspot.com/ .. Not much there, but feel free to drop by if you feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home