A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Mi-tai-maks and Dreamcatchers

Dear Bloggie,

I hope I didn't bore you too much on my previous 4 wicked postings on immunology concepts..Haa

I think the fact that I'm still jobless after 2 months upon graduation is really getting to me. Guess what, I dreamt that I took like forever to find a job! It just felt terrible and mad when I woke up from the shock. Yucks. >_<, so I should be safe I hope.

By the way, bloggie, I haven't figured out how come posting pictures up here via the 'Add image' function doesn't work. I don't see why it happens even though I'm doing it correctly, I'll try to figure it out and get some pics up here soon. Took a pic of the 'mi-tai-mak' I ate at lunch this afternoon..They look like squirmy round, smooth worms! or mouse-tails..really. I wonder why 'mi-tai-mak' is called mi tai mak..does anyone know?

Going to sleep soon. I think I need a dreamcatcher to ward off bad dreams.

You know that thing, the round-shaped tribal-ish looking thingy that they sell outside. With net-ish stuffs around the round-shaped tribal-ish looking thingy. You are supposed to hang it at the entrance of your bedroom..so when bad dreams tries to infiltrate themselves into your room, they will be trapped on the net-ish thingies. Then when the morning sun shines at it the next day, the sunlight is supposed to dispersed the trapped bad dreams. Kewl..Haha..I forgot which country it originated from. I think its kinda cool that they managed to come up with such ideas.

Bloggie, I think I'm running out of nice colours for my text cos' your background color is so dark.

Ah Bian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home