A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Madness

What a crazy week it had been. My final conclusion is that I prefer studying to working life. I'm expected to learn 2 months worth of new stuffs in just 4 days, and without a single proper guidance.

Countless machines, Countless paperwork procedures, Countless patient-related stuffs, Countless trial stuffs, Countless techniques, Countless protocols, Countless these, Countless those.




Hdd

I'm not this.



Octopus

Not this either.


You know what, the Doctors forgot that my brain is NOT a 250 GB harddisk. And they also have the mistaken idea that I'm an octopus with 8 tentacles that can work simultaneously. And so a blurry and pathetic pea-brain goes scrambling around between SERI, SNEC, TTSH and NUH.

I'm deprived of the time to do the things that I like to do. Work continues even after I get home.

SERI

The Culprit

Let me note down what I need to update on my blog. When I have the time.

1. Bludder Elaine's MooMoo & Ginger

2. Bludder Puisan's Piglet & Pighead & new computer

3. Wedding Cake

4. Purple Potato

5. The Jap Puddings & Bubble Wrap & Pomelo

6. The Mei Cai & Jap Jellies

7. The Cup Jellies with White Marshmallow Bear inside

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL:

I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only someone with a torch bringing me more work.

AntiStressKit

The issued handphone which is supposed to be on 24 hours each day.

HP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bludder! so u found a job.. congrats!!! =)

6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home