A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

4 Pieces of Mon Cheri

Couldn't sleep cos' I was too hungry. Searched the fridge for supper. And I ended up gobbling down 4 pieces of Mon Cheri Chocolate in my tumtum...and unfortunately loaded my bloodstream with much carbohydrates and fats. Chamz...


Mon Cheri -3

At first I thought I'll just make do with 1. But after the first one, I thought why not make it an even number? So I ate another 1.

Mon Cheri -1

Mon Cheri -2

Look at the hazelnut inside! And the smooth Chocolate...How can anyone resist just eating 2?!

Mon Cheri -4

And so in the end there were 4 Mon Cheri Chocolate wrappers in the trashbin.

Oh well. At least it was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home