A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

No Pics Today

Mon Cheri always perks me up. Last night it did so too, till the extent that I got insomnia. After the 4 pieces of mon cheri last night, I lay in bed until 5am and realised I could still count sheeps. When it was 7am, I was only 1/4 asleep. And I woke up at 8+am today and found that I didn't feel one bit tired.
------
Felt hungry after rushing up and down the stairs looking for the car key. Just a little bit hungrier. But end up eating more than what I should have eaten. Sigh. This is always the case. I ate Half a Mac'Chicken, Half and Apple Pie and Half a bowl of noodles, and I drank Blueberry tea and Strawberry yoghurt.
Every night is a guilty night. Tomorrow must eat lesser.
My eyelids starting to feel heavy already. Trying to keep my teary eyes open.
Tonight definitely won't be an insomnic night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home