A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Mooncakes

Dear Blog,

Today I ate doubleyolks mooncakes..Mooncake festival is nearing..somewhere next week.

Take a Look!



Mooncake - 2

Yeaps..lotus paste and egg yolks.

And here's another pic of the un-cut mooncake:



Mooncake - 1

I think the older I get, the more I like mooncakes..provided that they aren't too sweet.

Going for interview at DSO tomorrow..Its at 5PM..What a weird timing for an interview..pretty late. I think it should be okie unless they decide to bomb me with solid theory questions.

Hmm..feeling hungry now..Will go make nutella sandwich later for supper. Cannot eat too much bread..too much carbohydrates makes one fat!

I will go buy some paper lanterns once I find out when the actual day of the mooncake festival is. Will take some nice pics to show!

Haa..tonight I shall use orange text to match the color of the eggyolks on the mooncakes.


SiaoGu -2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home