A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Blast From the Past! (I)

WEATHER Sunny
MOOD Happy


KUMUSTA!
Pronunciation: kumustá (Tagalog Language)
English Translation: Regards

Me and Mom continued to dig for old photos today. And we found more. I contemplated with the idea of putting all of them here. But I decided that I shouldn't, cos' 1) I don't wanna be accused of being a photo-addict..2) don't wanna bore you all with excessive pictures..3) Don't wanna consume my Flickr upload capacity for the month too fast.

Here goes:


Old Pic-8

Nerd-ish, and with a high forehead. The older folks always say that high forehead symbolises high intelligence. So I think in my case, I lost intelligence over the years as I grow. Cos' I obviously do not have a high forehead now.

Old Pic-20

The speckies that I was wearing in the pic used to be my favourite. Purple plastic frame. Before this pair of speckie, I had a pink plastic one. The hairstyle is power. Actually I don't mind cutting this hairstyle again now but it definitely has to be longer.


Old Pic-11

Tough life posing for a nice photo under the blazing hot sun. Could hardly keep my eyes opened.


Old Pic-13

Look at all the baby fats!


Old Pic-12

A grumpy sulky day...Pulling the hair of one of my cuzzie and sticking my tongue at my camera-man-uncle!


Old Pic-6

Sweet and obedient little girl.


Old Pic-10

Taken at the Singapore Zoological Gardens. Look closely, and you will be able to see the legs of the giraffes behind me!


Old Pic-5

Having a bathie at my gran's place!


Old Pic-22

My Pop and Mom...While they were dating! Haa..Laguna Park.


Old Pic-17

My Pop and Mom's wedding pic! Classic siah...


Old Pic-15

And their product...who else but ME!


Old Pic -2

Back then...


Irene - Graduation - 1

And now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home