A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Blast From the Past (II)

Old Pic - 1

My cuzzie and me...We look alike.


Old Pic-23

The sun is still blazing hot, still couldn't keep my eyes opened. But this time without the hairband.


Old Pic-21

More cuzzies!


Old Pic-19

At my gran's place...Polka-Dotted Retro Mattress behind me.


Old Pic-18

Pop and Me...I was a sneezing one-month-old toddler!


Old Pic-16

Windy at the beach...Sunny Skies, Sandy Shores.


Old Pic-14

In a good mood.


Old Pic-9

Taken during a Chinese New Year. New dress!


Old Pic-4

Happy at the playground


Old Pic-3

Swosh! Just came down from the slide.

Old Pic - 24

Me and Mommy...I'm salivating!


Old Pic-7

My mommy! Thanks for helping me dig out these old pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home