A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Beetle and Takopachi

Hey its the weekend again..FINALLY.
The whole week has been craps as usual. Yup.

Hey and I've got pics to show tonight. I took them from the TTSH museum. Haha. A mini museum right in the hospital. Kinda Cool. They got like those medical instruments from olden times. But they look kinda gross, can't imagine how such instruments can be used on humans. Its like, totally crazy.

Only managed to take 2 pictures. Cos' most of the instruments were inside glasscases so it reflects the light on my camera and the pics look like shit.


Museum - 1

This is some thingy for sucking up infectious material or something like that. I can't remember.

Museum - 2

And this is..Oops I can't remember as well. But its not a jar for beverages.

I'm soooo tired. And time passes so fast. I don't think time used to pass so fast when I was in primary school. Its cheating.

And there's this beetle that insists on flying around my house tonight. Flying around with those kind of beetle-flying noise. Its disturbing cos' you really can't predict when its gonna dive towards you and get its legs caught within your hair. It's brown..it looks like wood. Much as I'd like to, I don't think I'll attempt to take a pic of it.

Wouldn't attempt to complain about work tonight.

I ate takopachi for supper. Octopus balls. With extra extra Mayo.

I'm tireeeed. Tireeed. Lethargic!

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home