A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Cough, Sneeze, Cough

Dear Bloggie,

Peppermint Lozenges


One of my patients insisted that I'm a good girl and shoved this pack of sweets into my labcoat pocket. The problem is I don't like peppermint. But thanks.

Its been sometime since i last blogged. Got some pictures to show but somehow the freakin' flickr website isn't responding.

Bad, itchy, irritated throat. Plus consistent fits of sneezes.

Dinner was good though. There were 2 types of vege (one green with white-ish stems, the other is a consistent dark green, flat-shaped, looking like chongs), round light brown patty-like stuffs that you dip in mayo, elongated rolls with minced meat and chestnut bits that you eat with a brown sweet sauce, steamed fish with preserved salty vege. And I had mango yoghurt after that.

This morning I went to the hair place that I usually patronize. I just wanted to trim my fringe. And damn, it was crowded. The hair people asked me to wait AWHILE. I waited awhile..and then i realised there is still 3 more people waiting to be served. Wth, so I went off without waiting. If not for the fact that that hair place charges only 3 bucks for trimming my fringe, I would have done the trimming at Storm last night. I might try wakey-ing earlier tomorrow morning to go to that hair place again tomorrow. My fringe urgently needs some trimming.

OK. The Flickr webby is finally ok.

Finally found my sec school pics. Back then I really looked like a bigger piece of shit than I am now. The pics are blur, but try to spot me:

CCHS -2

CCHS -1

Class pic taken right infront of the old building that looks damn cina and temple-ish. Chung Cheng mahz, what you expect.

CCHS -3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home