A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

DIY FringeTrimming & Tomato Ramen

Fringe was trimmed today, Self-Trimmed. Decided not to go to the hair salon to do it firstly because its still damn crowded there and secondly, I wanted to save the 3 bucks to buy sesame paste dessert later. Yay Sesame paste is one of my favourite dessert.


Irene - 18

Didn't do it too short in case I end up looking too kuku.

Irene - 17
SIDEVIEW

Irene - 19
FRONTVIEW
Still looking messy on closeup. But at least the hairs are not sticking and poking into my eyes
In a good mood today after the DIY fringe-cutting session so 'Colourful' become the theme today. So my outfit for today was:

Necklace

Long necklace with multi-coloured beads and a flower. Flower Power.

Bracelets

Pinkish whitish glittery chunky Bracelets

Irene - 17

Ponytail with multi-coloured bands

Bag

Bag with multi blue and pink butterflies and flower! Flower Power.

Heh heh.

Oh yah. Pic of my supper last night. Tomato Ramen. I asked the uncle for less ramen. Don't wanna load myself with too much carbohydrates at 12am+ in the morning.



Tomato Ramen

One big tomato in each bowl. Ramen in thickened tomato soup. With chicken Shreds and chopped spring onions. Yum. Pasir Ris that 24-hour kopitiam. Nice and cheap. The taste is comparable to Ajisen, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home