A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hyperactive Mouse and Slow-Growing Hair

Today managed to download a song that I've been looking for. "That's What Friends Are For". Its a nice old song.

I'm keeping my hair long and my fringe short. Determined this time. But now is the irritating stage where its neither long nor short. The hairstrands just bothers me by irritating my neck. Plus the weather is not exactly cooling to start with. Worse is that I can't tie it up properly without looking untidy. The only thing that I can do now is to tie it into 2 ponytails and end up looking like I'm from olden mainland China.

Irene - 12

I hope my hair can grow faster! My hairdresser once said that our hair grows at a rate of 1 inch per month. Is that really true? I don't think mine is growing at that rate. I think mine is definitely, definitely growing slower than that! Anyone has any idea which will make our hair grow faster?!
Naturally, of cos'. Don't suggest going for hair extensions. It costs like 8 to 10 bucks per strand, according to the mag.

My mouse is becoming increasingly problematic. It's hyperactivity is getting unbearable. The cursor keeps jumping all over the place. And sometimes it just disappears for a few minutes or so. It was a freebie which came with the laptop.

Mouse

Not all freebies are non-durable. I used to have this freebie mouse last time and it was super durable, even though its aesthetic value is not very high. Big and bulky, and its surface colour fades like mad. But it has never failed in functionality.

OldMouse

Maybe I'll recce for a new nice mouse this weekend. Or I make do with the hyperactive mouse, or use back my old mouse. Or I can just use the touchpad on lappie.

By the way, a pic of the piping hot cheese tofu which I had for dinner last night.

Too bad you can't see the cheese oozing out from it.

Piping Hot Cheese Tofu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home