A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Clues from the Kitchen

Whats for dinner tonight?
My findings after a peek around the kitchen and into the fridge:

Vegetable

XiaoBaiCais..Should be stir-fried XiaoBaiCais with carrot shreds.

Dory

Ok, I was tipped off by mom for leaving the fridge door opened, when I was trying to shoot this pic directly from the frozen compartment of the fridge. Dory Fish..hmm I think this will become stir-fried dory slices with probably..dashes of lemon juice? Don't know, there are many things you can do with dory fish slices.

CheeseTofu

Cheese Tofu! Nice stuff..The cheese oozes out when you bite into them.

Campbells

Campbell's cream of chicken..I'm not sure whether this is intended for tonight's dinner though.

Achar

This is Achar, malay-styled pickles. Its nice but I always avoid the pineapples inside. Pineapples never fail to give me gastric attacks. >_<


GouGou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home