A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

A Fat Day and the Colourful Necklace

Bloggie,

Guess what was for lunch today? It was Pasta.

But I forgot to take pics of the main dishes..the pasta..Hehe...too hungry to remember...got pics of the appetisers though.

Appetisers:
Garlic Bread



Garlic Bread


Cream of Corn
Minestrone



Soups




Main Dishes:
Prawns n' Shrooms Spaghetti
Spinach Tortellini

And Dinner was Hawker Food..
Chicken Satay with Ketupat and Cucumbers
Ngoh Hiang Prawn Thingy
Fried Kway Teow
Square Taupok Thingy with beansprouts and chinese lettuce and cucumbers inside
SugarCane Juice with Lemon

(No pics, sorry)

Feeling fat now. How to not feel fat when I'm eating like this? It's a good thing that I don't eat like this on weekdays.

I think for Supper, if I'm really hungry, I'll just settle for a Macdonalds Apple Pie.

Oh yah, my retro necklace!



RetroNecklace

Its long, colorful, fun and cheap. Matches most of my tops and it was a good buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home