A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Nutella and Handphone Pouches

Bloggie!

I just finished supper..a simple slice of bread, with canola margarine (low fat) and thick nutella spread (sinful)...think I gonna get some yoghurt drink later.

Nutella Sandwich

Looks plain, but it tastes very, very chocolatey..Chocolate is proven to improve one's mood.

Today I got new handphone pouches..haha..hello kitty ones..one pink and one blue!

HP Pouches

Nice? Looks a little childish for a 24 year old me..but hell, as long as I like it.

Abit of brainblock today..haa..so its just bits and pieces of information here and there.

By the way, something nice:

http://www.starlightcinema.com/home.htm

Its been a long time since I last went to a starlight cinema, an open-air movie screening. The last time I went was like..can't really remember how long ago. Used to have such movie screenings at Pasir Ris Downtown East and I think Fort Canning as well. Quite interesting, until the mosquitoes come, or when the humidity of the weather starts surrounding you. Haa..but generally its okie.

Bedtime..NITEYNITE BLOGGIE.



Nutella


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home