A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Buah Dukus

Buah Duku::
Buah = fruit
Duku = A bruise or haematoma
---> Buah Duku is a fruit that resembles a bruise?


Buah Dukus are dirt cheap now. Selling at 1 buck per kg per near my place.

Buah Duku -3

My dad and mom eats them kg by kg. I ate like 7? or 8? and then I had to rush to the loo twice. Think my gastrointestinal system is just not accustomed to the idea of having to digest Buah Dukus.

Buah Duku -2

Translucent flesh of the buah duku hidden under its thick outer covering. Usually smallersized ones are sour while biggersized ones are sweeter.

Buah Duku -1

A pile of duku outer covering. I don't know what to call the outer coverings. 'Shells'? But shells reminds me of prawn shells, seashells that kind. Those Calcified ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home