A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sio Pek Cais

Piglet with flower

OK I've just realised that my blog is kinda turning into some kind of food blog. Night after night, I keep writing about food..and food. But probably right now, nothing very interesting is happening in my life so I'm filling it up with food. Yea...

That was piglet wearing his/her new sunflower squishy headband..Hehe..Gave him/her a new accessory after he/she shifted into the new house. Remember his/her new house? The big snoopy mug..



Mug

Piglet settling down for the night inside new mug house




VegeSoup - 3

Just had supper before I started typing this entry. Vege (Xiao Bai Cai in chinese, Sio Pek Cai in dialect) soup with tomatoes. The Sio Pek Cai was so plump and the tomatoes were so juicy. It was a good supper that didn't make me feel guilty and/or fat.

VegeSoup - 2

Juicy tomaaato! Normally what I do is I stab repeatedly at the tomatoes with my fork. This makes the soup slightly tomatoey-sour. Like my soup this way.


VegeSoup - 1

Plump Veges! I've always been more of a herbivore than carnivore since young. Even when I have to be omnivorous, I usually go for fish and seafood rather than red meat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home