A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ginger, MooMoo, PinkyPiglet, Pighead

Dear Bloggie,

I had promised to feature bludder's softies in my blog. So here they are:


Ginger

ELAINE'S GINGER

This is Ginger. I think it just looks plain ridiculously cute. The first time we saw it at Bugis, we were like..eeyear, eeyear..and more eeyear. So Elaine just bought it.




MooMoo

ELAINE'S MOOMOO

This is MooMoo. I've never seen it in realife yet. It's accompanying Elaine at Aussie now. When I first saw its pic, it just gives me a very real feeling. Like its a real cow. The face just looked very real to me. Now it still looks very real to me. Must see it in realife sometime when Elaine comes back.

Pinks

PUISAN'S PINKYPIGLET AND PIGHEAD

PinkyPiglet and Pighead. I think from their names, its quite obvious which is which lor. I haven't seen them in realife yet, but I think they should be kinda lazy cos they look lazy in the pics. They look kinda... slow..keke. Oh yah, the name 'Pighead' is given by me. Nice and appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home