A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tai Tai

A friend once told me that her dream since young is to become a TaiTai.


Look what I found from the net after I typed in "Tai Tai":

The definition of Tai Tai:
To qualify as a Tai Tai, one has to have lots of leisure time, lots of money to spend and lots of gossip to exchange. A Tai Tai would win if Shopping were an Olympic event!
...

Looks like I should also start aspiring to become a TaiTai instead of slogging my guts out everyday.

What? No backbone?
Money speaks the loudest. Money is dignity.



Money

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, the 'friend' u were talking about, can't possibly be me right? 'Cos that's my dream too haha... till I found Aihuat, that is =)
Elaine

4:37 PM

 
Blogger ReneRene said...

elaine: haha..yup thats you..well you can continue to aspire to become a taitai still mahz..its a great ambition for sloggers like us

11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home