A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, November 20, 2006

My family

Everything has changed since dad's 8-months hospital stay.

No one in the family is happy anymore.

Even now that he's out of the hospital and back at home. No one in the family is as happy as they were in the past.

The sudden burden on me is very heavy. So heavy that I am always tired. So heavy that Ican't help feeling that life is very unfair to me. So heavy that sometimes I feel like just throwing everything everyone aside and walk off. And yet I have to act like I'm fine.

Dad isn't as cheery and chatty as he used to be.

Mom is always tired. Although she tries hard to look cheery and everything.

No one is happy anymore.

Why has my family become like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home