A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Why my bag is always so big

Something happened today that made me gasp at how accurate my instincts are. And this is not the first time.

Creepy, but good.

I really should start trusting my own instincts.

*****
Somebody's getting married. This particular person that I dislike so much so much. By rights I should be happy that she's getting married. But why am I not. I just feel very, very strange.
Interesting.
*****
Everyone asks why my bag is always so "zhao-lor" (Big enough to pack everything for a run-away) style.
I shall disclose.
Whats always inside my bag: My Absolute Essentials. Yep I mean Absolute and Essential.
1. A small soft toy to accompany me.
2. Vanity Pouch: Blotters, Comb, cosmetics and whatchamacallits.
3. Candies and/or Gummies.
4. Pocky and/or HelloPanda and/or Pucca.
5. Preserved Orange Peel.
6. Medicine Pouch: Panadol Soluble, Antacids, Antihistamines, Medicine for stomachaches, Medicine for Giddyness.
7. Thumbdrives.
8. Money and cards.
9. Eyedrops.
10. Tissues.
12. Brolly.
13. Keys.
14. My precious Winnie the Pooh schedule book.
15. Bands for tying hair, and hairpins.
16. Occasionally a file.
17. My iPod Nano that I got for free from SingTel.
18. My 500ml waterbottle.
19. Occasionally some nice stickers that I carry for fun.
20. Occasionally a sweater.
These explains why my bag is always so big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home