A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Suicide

A morbid topic tonight.

I wonder how people become really suicidal. Is being suicidal a breaking point of logic and mentality? I personally had ever considered the option of death to escape from my problems, but when I think further about how I should attempt suicide, I decided that I have no guts to try the methods. Wouldn't want to die in pain or die ugly. But, but I think that when someone gets really suicidal, guts doesn't apply anymore. All Logic is lost. All the person ever want will be to die. So he or she will seek the most convenient and fastest way to die. So I guess I wasn't suicidal enough at that time. Things haven't gotten so bad as that.

So, what are the various common ways to attempt suicide?
1. Take pills.
This definitely is not an option for me because I suck at swallowing pills. God knows how much time I gonna spend to dissolve a whole bottle of pills before I can attempt anything. Plus pills are gonna taste very bitter if dissolved in water. Of course, I can always try to dissolve them in orange juice or diluted honey water or something like that.

2. Jump, down a block of flats or into the MRT track.
As I said, wouldn't want to die ugly. So thats that.

3. Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
This is extremely difficult to attempt because I don't own a car. I don't think its a nice idea to do it in a rented car. Quite inconsiderate. Plus, still have to recce to find a deserted spot. Too much homework to be done.

4. Slash the wrist.
Wouldn't want to die in pain.

5. Inject air into the vein.
This wouldn't always work. Plus injection is painful.

6. Drown in a bathtub.
I have no bathtub at home. Would be inconsiderate to do it in a hotel room.

7. Hang.
This reminds me of one of those old period dramas. Not a very trendy way to die.

8. Bang head against wall.
Also, not trendy.

9. Drink Bleach.
Burns the throat. If unfortunately was discovered after drinking the bleach, need to go for a gastric lavage. Eeks. May lose voice as well.

10. Eat poisonous toadstools.
Somehow this sounds rather comical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home