A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why I haven't been blogging properly

The reason why I haven't been blogging properly for such a long time is largely because I don't have anything worth sharing with you all.

Its always the same old thing. Each time I attempted to login, and try to write, what came out are all whinings and grumblings. Whining about why money is always not enough, grumbling about why I have to blow my whole salary every month to pay for every single expenses in the house while my friends are enjoying and able to save up what they earn. Whining about how come my life is as such, grumbling about when I'll be able to have some proper savings.


And so I always end up highlighting what I wrote, and then pressing the DEL button on my keyboard. Which is why you all haven't been seeing any proper updates on my blog.

Oh well.

My life is just as such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home