A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Crushes

Happened to read this 15 year old girl's blog entry about her new crush.

Crushes..Haha. Definition from the net:
A short-lived and unrequited love, infatuation, or limerence,prevalent among anyones of all ages. A crush also refers to the object of this infatuation, as in the phrase "secret crush".

So what were your crushes like?
The guys in my primary school were all irritating kids so there wasn't anyone for me to have a crush on. So I think my crushes were only from secondary school onwards. Very vague now but I shall attempt to write about my secondary school crushes.


First there was this guy from NPCC. He had this Aaron Kwok fringe..No No, not the spikey one now, but the last time that orbiang and fluffed-up sideparting one.

AaronKwok Retro

Orbiang Fluffed-up fringe

And he's kinda short. Think roughly about same height with me back then. Academically is not bad. Characterwise, hardly talked to him but he's kinda the extroverted sort. Quite popular among girls, because of his "good looks"? (Girls last time have a different idea of what goodlooking is like)

2nd crush in secondary school was this basketball school team leader. Very good at basketball. Not particularly goodlooking, but last time I've always felt that theres this 'aura' around him that feels ultra intellectual. Haa. Although sporty, he is the introverted type.

Ok digress abit..You know last time got the trend of writing in 'autograph books'? Like they'll leave their 'personal data', like name, address, tel number...and like do some drawings..write abit on what they think of you as a friend..and write some lame poems. Wahaha..an example of one of these poems is:

Birds fly high,

Hard to catch,

A friend like you,

is hard to get

(something like that, I can't remember liao)

Then I remember I asked this guy to write in my autograph book. He took the book and returned it to me after a week, without writing even a single word down. But he did write in my other friends' autograph books mahz. How ungracious!

Thats all that I can remember..2 crushes for 4 years of my secondary school. Not many lah, compared to the rest of you?

-----

In essence, 3 main traits that are important in a guy are:

1. Leadership

2. Intellectuality/Intellectual 'aura'

3. Sense of Security

Will be an ultra bonus if he's loaded. If not rich, then he must aspire to become rich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home