A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Usual Bitchings

My fringe is getting on my nerves. Think it looks too short and straight. Arghhh what the hell. Shouldn't have trimmed it at all. Its style-less and un-stylable now. And it affects my whole image. Hell. I hope it grows faster. Any effective remedies for fast hair growth? I heard that applying wine to the scalp will make the hair grow faster, especially XO. But then I don't wanna try cos' I don't wanna risk disrupting the pH balance of my scalp. Later my hair all drop off or something. Then I shall die ugly and regretful.

.....
Didn't manage to get any exercise done this weekend. Cos' I was sick. Fever, sorethroat all that load of shit. Did nothing much and practically slept Sunday away. But time still passes way too fast for my liking, like it always does. Strange, I don't remember time passing so fast when I was younger. Is it that as we grow older, we got more things to do, more targets to accomplish so we end up feeling that time is always not enough? Or is it the fact that as we grow older, we learn to appreciate time more? Or is it that the earth is rotating faster than what it used to?

.....

Something to ponder, from someone who chanced upon this while playing cards:
Life is like a game of cards. Different stages of life comes with different cards. They can be royal flush,straight flush...4 of a kind and so on. Learn to make the best of each set of your cards. We might not win every round. But we must learn to minimise the loss and regrets.

In a game of poker, black jack or even dai dee, we have no control in the deck. Because we are not the dealers. We cannot control our lives, because we are not the maker. But we can at least control our cards, which is our actions in life.

.....
Another thing to ponder:
Not everyday is a gloomy day. But out of 24 hours in a day, how many hours are you actually, really, truly happy?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess lesser than mayb 3 hrs on a very very good day? :) that's why Happiness is such a desirable item, simply because it's so hard to obtain. Gor

1:31 PM

 
Blogger ReneRene said...

re: but im sure there are lotsa pple who are happy most of the time..is that bcos they are born fortunate?

9:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they have more 5HT!
Anyways, i believe happiness is a choice, although not always an easy one to exercise.

11:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home