A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Random facts about me - Part I

Random facts about me:

1. I buy a Big Sweep ticket every month.

2. I have ultra sensitive nose.

3. I hate to work. The only job that I totally enjoyed and think I will ever enjoy was my very first job after poly.

4. Even though I hate to work, I still try to put my best in it.

5. I am a thinskinned person.

6. I love money to bits. I don't mind sacrificing pride for it.

7. I am actually very vain but I don't look like a vain girl.

8. I firmly believe that its an unfair world.

9. I wouldn't mind being a housewife.

1o. I may forgive but I won't ever forget.

11. I'm a grudge-bearing person.

12. I'm pessimistic by nature.

13. I secretly aspire to become a Tai Tai.

14. I go to the temple at least once every month.

15. I'm very easily stressed.

16. I'm constantly lack of money.

17. I go NTUC to buy vegetables every week. In particular the Xiao Bai Cais.

18. I'll feel bad if I don't go home to accompany my parents for dinner often enough. And I'll try to make up for it by buying them supper. But I'll still feel bad.

19. I love medicine that makes me drowsy. Because I can sleep very well after taking them.

20. I think alot. Sometimes too much for my own good.

21. I'm a worrywart.

22. I can't live without internet connection.

23. I hate Fann Wong. Mainly becos' she always reminds me of what a particular person said last time about another person. Other than the fact that she's an old bimbo.

24. I think unfaithful guys should be put to death.

25. I have 3 big regrets in my life.

36. The word 'Pearl' used to make me feel very uncomfortable.

37. I have hidden secrets that nobody will ever find out even if I die. Everyone does.

38. If I ever have a son, I hope he likes waterpolo.

39. I am trying to train myself to be more thickskinned.

40. I talk to soft toys.

41. I will die without chocolates.

42. I like crappy people.

43. I put on a bravefront very often.

44. Lexus RX330 is my dream car.

45. I never understood why Jackie Chan is so popular.

46. I do mind if I have to sacrifice shopping.

47. I would like to join Hogwarts if it really existed one day.

48. I stereotype office girls as bimbos. Especially Shenton Way ones.

49. I wish I was born with bigger eyes.

50. I am unsatisfied with life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg bludder.. we seem to have a lot of pts in common - or are those characteristics of a typical suay-and-doomed-to-a-life-of-xianjings person?
Elaine

1:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a-go-go wor ^_^

12:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home