A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Pink Retro Candy

Pink Retro Candy - Haha. My new msn nick. Thats like..I dunoe. It just popped up in my head. Pink and Retro.

Still listening to Maksim's Leeloos Tune. I find the Leeloos word very peculiar. I'm wondering whether the file was named correctly or not. I think its correct.

The IACUC people came to our animal house. And made alot of suggestions. Must wear disposable gowns in the animal house while doing our mousework. Normal labcoats are not allowed. Thats a damn waste of money. Not that I care about the money that our dept spend on the disposable gowns. Its just so not-friendly to our environment to keep discarding and discarding. I just feel very sorry for the environment sometimes when I think about the tons of plastic bags and paper bags and what-nots that we churn out. I did try cutting down on plastic bags when I make my purchases outside, but while everyone else is still pia-ing the plastic bags like there's no tomorrow, my little little efforts seems useless.

I've got new stickers. Winnie the pooh and friends onez. Peiying gave them to me. So I also gave her one of my pooh stickers. We were like litle kids trading stickers.

Eeew I'm very sleepy now. Gotta wakey at 530! Continue another time..Out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home