A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

All that happened today

My fingernails are long. I hate long fingernails. But I'm lazy to cut. But have to cut. I must go cut before I sleep later. Or latest by tomorrow morning I must cut before I go out.


Fingernails

This, by my standard, is long.

Its rather irritating to have long nails. Its even worse when you have fast-growing nails. Elaine just told me that she read somewhere that nails will grow faster if you use your hands/feet more. Hmm. Mine grow so fast. So it means that I'm not a slacker. So that means that you can actually tell whether a person is a slacker by observing the growth rate of his nails. Haha.

Toenails

But my toenails look ok. They don't grow as fast as my fingernails. But I spent practically the whole day on my feet everyday in the lab. So how come they still grow slowly? But just as well, I wouldn't want to keep having to cut my nails too often. Very marfan.

By the way, are my toenails nice? Candy Pink!

*****

Oh, I'm on leave tomorrow. Gotta go for followup checkup at CGH. I'm sure my boss isn't happy that I'm on leave. Please lor. First day of work after MC and she came asking me how my work is. I haven't done anything much what. I just returned to work from 2 weeks of MC rem? I think she happily pretended to forget that fact.

*****

I think I looked rather ugly while I was being hospitalized. Didn't shampoo, condition or brush my hair. No cleanser. No toner. No moisturiser. No makeup. Plus I was nauseous from the anaesthesia and medicine. And pain from the wound. I was ugly, I know.

*****

I think the MingXing OuXiang thing is quite gross. Especially the girls inside. Oh purrr-lese. They can't act, for god's sake. They just spend their time bimbo-ing around. The Alicia can't even speak properly without irritating me. Then that Jacqueline just wastes her life away strutting around in bikinis in every episode. And when they tried to act properly, they were always horrible failed attempts. But I know that guys do love them. Cos' they are bimbos.

As for the guys in MingXing OuXiang, I think they can't really act well either. BUT BUT, seriously not as bad as the girls. I'm not saying this cos I'm prejudiced towards bimbos. I really feel that this is the case. Cheng Xi looks not too bad. At least passable amongst the few. Bryan's face just plain reminds me of some sincere lad that loves doing community service work. Then that, Leo? I can't really remember the name. Leo is just, I don't know. He just doesn't look stellar. He just doesn't have the face that is cut out to be some OuXiang.

*****

I wore this black bubble skirt today. Its one of my favourite skirts. But normally I can't find any nice tops to match my bubble skirts.

I love my black bubble skirt. Cos' its very bubbly. Wahaha. What am I saying. Ok, cos its very bubble-ish. Kawaii.

*****

Tim said that if I convert mp3 files to .wav files and put it into my handphone, it might sound as if I'm using mp3 ringtone. Although I don't mind not having mp3-like ringtones, it would be interesting to try his suggestion out. But damn. For some unknown reasons I just can't transfer the file from lappy to my handphone. It only works the other way, transfer from handphone to lappy. Hmm.

*****

The Sony NW-A1000 is really cool. The NW-A608 is cool as well. I like the PSP-1006G1 as well. I like the white version. Money, please fall from heaven.

*****

I feel like having a nice wireless mouse. One of those powerful looking ones that they use for gaming. I like the Microsoft wireless laser mouse. I don't know what model it is. But its like 90 bucks. If I ever get one this life, I would prefer a white one. But there isn't any white ones for that model. I like my gadgets to be white in colour. Heaven, please rain money.

*****

I'm supposed to help with some mice next week. Black mice, for god's sake. I'm abit scared of black mice. They are much more fierce than white mice. They try their every might to bite you one lor. Although they look cuter than white mice. Looks are really deceiving, mice or human.

*****

Mozzie Bite

A mozzie bit me at one of the most irritating places to bite. See the pic, red arrow. This is like one of the most itchy location to get a mozzie bite lor. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

*****

There's Old Chang Kee at NUS. There's New Zealand Icecream as well. The that all naturale that one. Got Cheers too. All newly opened. Too bad its at Yusof Ishak House. Abit far from Medicine Faculty. Otherwise I can pia liao. They should set up more good stalls near where I work mah.

*****

I went for this chemical safety course today. And the-most-damnit part is that must get 70% and above for the test to pass the course to get the certificate. Below 50% is considered a fail. Below 70% have to re-sit for the test. I hope I manage to scrape a 70%.

Cannot contemplate what my boss would do to me if I didn't manage to scrape a 70%. Heh.

Choy!

*****

Some consultant mentioned that one possible hazard at work is stress. Too much work, too little money, too much deadlines. Stress can cause us to suffer mentally and physically. I think its a good one. All bosses should do a serious risk assessment of this work hazard.

Pretty long entry tonight.

Out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiyo. where got ugly, silly girl. Jus pale only. :)

1:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh.. gor's family.. today ah ma, dad, mum n gor all win 4D. 3 different numbers. good day today ar

1:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home