A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fashionista

I never had monday blues when I was in school. But working gives me ultra serious monday blues. I guess that happens to most of us. Unless, unless you are really passionate about your job. If not, most of us will only be working for the sake of money. What else. All for that meagre sum of money.

*****

Maksim's Leeloos Tune is a nice song. Its those kind of music that makes you feel as if its raining heavily outside while you are snuggled indoors pondering over life. This tune has a depressing touch to it.

*****

I just had chocolate soya bean curd. And honeydew soya bean curd. All the way from Chomp Chomp. Both with Attap seeds as toppings. Nice.

*****

I'm having flu again. Sorethroat and bodyaches and everything. Looks like my immunity is kinda lousy. Not enough rest I guess. A tiring period. Oh, but I can't take MC tomorrow. Firstly cos I had like 2 weeks MC after the operation, so I don't know what my boss would do to me if I take MC again so soon. And also cos I've already exceeded the given number MC days for the year. 14 days per year. But I already used up around 17 to 20 days. They are deducting the money for exceeding. Which means that for the rest of this year, I probably would have to crawl to work even if I'm sick. Even if have to faint, also must reach my lab entrance then can faint there to let boss see. If I have to die, I will also have to die in my lab.

*****

Job and money is very important to me right now.

I'm repeating that Maksim's tune for the millionth time tonight.

Do you people find that my blog is an unhappy blog?

*****

What's with Tammy's video. I saw the video and I don't really find anything worth hoo-haaing about. Its just 2 teenagers having premarital sex. She is stupid to record this kinda thing on her phone. Didn't she think of the possibility of losing her phone by accident? Maybe she just wans people to see it, I don't know. The guy in the video is ugly. Those skinny bengs type, with beng hairstyle. The girl herself hasn't a good figure. There isn't anything special about her features as well. I wonder why people say shes the school belle.

*****
I'm going to take leave in April. Should be a day and a half. To get away from work for a little while. My boss keeps breathing down my neck everyday. Everyday, and I mean EVERYDAY, she'll come asking me for updates on what I'm working on. Please. I'm the one and only lab officer in the whole lab, while the rest are graduate students. I have so much other things to do on top of my projects. If she really wants progress everyday, she should just hire one more lab officer. Isn't that the simplest logic that anyone can figure out?
*****
Came across this word which I think is quite cool. Came across this word before, but tonight I suddenly got this feeling that its very cool. FASHIONISTA. Doesn't it sound glam?
From Wikipedia:
Definition of Fashionista is: English word of spanish origin defined as "a person working in or deeply involved with the high-fashion industry, such as a designer, model, photographer, buyer, writer, wearer; a devotee to clothing fashion" noun
I wanna be a Fashionista.
*****
Feels like the Paracetamol has lost its effect already. Gonna take another dose now and go sleep. Gotta crawl to the lab tomorrow.
Out!

1 Comments:

Blogger antisocialfreak said...

Wahlaueh bludder I really miss that soya beancurd from Chomp Chomp..! eh we should meet up and pia the food there again...
And I can feel the onset of Thursday blues already... cos I'm starting work on Thurs...argh!!!

-Elaine

3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home