A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Strange, where are they?

Strange. There ain't any lizards around lately. At one time they were rather persistent, always popping out from nowhere to scare me. Its been sometime since I last saw one. They've kinda disappeared. I don't hear them anymore. I don't see them anymore. Its kind of creepy. Probably they are hiding themselves somewhere to scheme. Never trust lizards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually when i look at big bird's eyes.. he always looks kinda depressed to me. U feel the same way? gor

12:42 PM

 
Blogger antisocialfreak said...

those lizards must be waiting to pounce on u when u're bathing... one %#&%$ lizard did that to me once... ARGH!
- Elaine

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home