A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Back to blog again

One thing about blogging is that, once you stop blogging for sometime, you don't feel like doing it anymore. But once you start blogging, you can't stop yourself. Or at least that's the way it is for me yea.

I need to buy new nice pants. Nice ones. Spotted some at ebase and I'm gonna get my hands on them soon. I really need new nice pants cos' I've outgrew my old ones. Outgrew as in horizontally. But its not quite right to say that I've grew fatter since my weight never change at all. Probably the fats just decided to redistribute themselves or something. I don't think I'll go for long pants. 3-quarter ones will be fine. Can wear to work. Can't wear my skirts cos they are kinda short so not suitable for work.

I work in a place that looks like a dumpster. Cramped and messy. Forever limited space. All day we go around bumping into stuffs cos there really really is limited space. Thank god we'll be shifting to another building next year.


Lab - 1

The corridor

Lab - 5

Supposedly the office. But food has recently been banned. Cos' someone spotted rat droppings inside, which means that there is probably a rat lurking around. Yuk.

Lab - 4



Lab - 6

Obviously this is one of the labs. Look at the mass of labcoats hanging there.





Lab - 2

Things cluttered everywhere.

Well I think most research labs don't really look like the way that you guys see on tv. Probably the new ones look better bah.

-----

I need a jab. I need a hepatitis B vaccination jab. My last one was like 5 or 6 years ago. I need money for the blood test and jab. I need to check whether the university wellness centre got cheaper rates. I need to fork out some money for one stupid jab. I need to take time off to go for the jab. Why don't they provide free jabs.

-----

I need to get more sleep. More sleep will be good for me. I need to sleep early if I wanna get more sleep. Soooo tired. Lack of beauty sleep. No wonder I'm always ugly. I'm sure I can sleep early IF there is no such thing called the internet.

----

Friend: Wah this morning very heavy rain, I kept hearing thunder in my sleep.

Me: Do you know why we always see lightning first before we hear thunder?

Friend: Because our eyes are infront of our ears.

......


Lab - 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home