A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

The very nice bag

Wahhhh..its been really long since I last blogged.

OK I shan't talk about work cos' there's never enough space to type my complaints. And anyway, its no use complaining too much also. I'm sure everyone feels that working is so sian.

Went to TM with Puisan just now. Saw a very very extremely perfectly totally NICE BAG that I fell in love with at first sight. And it's selling at the discount of 30%..so it only costs about 19 bucks. I hope it'll still be around until christmas so Puisan can buy it for me as my christmas present. Then in return she wans a kappo monkey for her present. But I doubt the bag will be around until then lor..since its so nice and cheap. I'm gonna be sad.

I saw dancing Nabisco biscuits at the NTUC. So cute. Nabisco biscuits swaying and dancing while singing Christmas songs. Christmas..Christmas! Christmas is my favourite festival cos':
1. It gives me a really nice feeling.
2. There are crazy sales.
3. The shopping mood is extra high.
4. Usually its school holidays. (Boohoo..but not I'm no longer studying. But I swear to take leave near the christmas season so that I can have a longer jolly christmas.
3.

.. I actually dozed off while typing this entry.

I shall continue tomorrow. *Yawn* >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home