A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Pathetic Pics

Long time since I last posted pics.
Feast your eyes on these pathetic pics bah:



Mini Noodles - 2

Whats underneath??

Mini Noodles - 1

Curry Maggi


Mini Noodles - 3

Burpz.

So that was my supper.

----------

Biscuit Band

The Dancing biscuits I mentioned in the previous entry.

The Biscuit Band!

----------

Conclusion is that I 'm scared of heights.
Wasn't that sure until I attempted to snap shots from the top floor of the national library. I think I'm phobic of heights especially when the surroundings are all clear glass. Feels unsafe and threatening.

Took these 2 pics, as I faced the danger of being frightened to death by height.

View - 2

View - 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home