A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy CNY

Oranges

Happy New Year!

It has just turned 12am. So officially its the first day of chinese new year. I'm online, just like every other chinese new year eve, as far as I can remember. And I've just saw and heard Fann Wong singing on channel 8 and that was really gross. How much you wanna bet that she was just pretending to be singing live?

I've got a toothache on the right side. I hope its not a decaying tooth. No reason to be a decaying tooth anyway since I brush so carefully everynight. Maybe its just a sensitive tooth bah. It'd better be. Maybe I should try using Sensodyne!

I've got lots to write tonight. Lots to write but I don't know how to put some of my thoughts into words. I don't know why I can't. Sometimes it just happens. Maybe it happens cos I got a bubble amongst my brain cells, so I can't think properly? Then when the bubble clears, I can think properly again. Ignore me, I'm just churning out crap. Talking about bubbles, do you sometimes feel a kind of a rather acute ache in your chest that goes away after awhile? I don't how to describe that kind of pain though. Thats because you have a bubble in your lungs! A tiny bubble can cause alot of pain.

Hahaha. Elaine just told me over msn that when she saw fann wong singing on channel 8 just now, she nearly tried to pierce her own eardrums and poke her own eyes. Thats very ultimate.

I still find Fann Wong very disturbing after so many years. Maybe you people will find me childish or what. But she really is very disturbing. The sight of her provokes negative thoughts in me. The sound of her provokes negative thoughts in me. Everything about her provokes negative thoughts in me. I think I did explain before somewhere on my blog with regards to I hate her.

Its been 1.5 hours and I'm still struggling with this entry. I think I suck at multi-tasking. I've always sucked at multi-tasking. My brains are not wired for multi-tasking.

Reunion dinner was quiet this year. 2 of us only. Dad is still stuck in hospital. Still cannot take food and drinks yet. Its almost a month since he went without food and water. Just drips. Nutritional drips, glucose drips, sodium chloride drips..all sorts of drips. Doctor said he'll be in there for at least one more month. They are still draining stuffs out of his peritoneal cavity. Tubes tubes and more tubes. Tubes in tubes out tubes all over the place.

I think the air in singapore is very polluted. My nose is permanently itchy and sneezy. Its like that even when I'm at home. Or should I say that my nose is overly sensitive.

Everytime I read Le Raine's blog, it makes me feel very inferior. Her english is damn damn damn damn damn damn power.

I feel like doing something glamourous. But what can I do?

Out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tink being yurself is much more better than any glam thing one can pull off, cause at least u're realli a uniq person :) gor gor

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home