A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Fried Mars Bars, Anyone?

Ok I'm supposed to think up more new year resolutions tonight. But so far haven't been thinking about that yet. The sugar rushes that I've been having kinda caused my brain to malfunction. Forgive me if I spelt anything wrongly. First it was the ultra sweet strawberry almond logcake. Then Ben&Jerrys' Chunky Monkey icecream, then Ben&Jerrys' New York Super Fudge. And finally Fried Mars Bars today at Far East. Oh! The Estasy!

Fried Mars Bars are cool stuffs. The Mars Bar is being chopped up into chunks, then coated with batter that aint too thick and aint too thin, and sent for frying. Served in piping-hot bitesized chunks, with a full scoop of creamy vanilla icecream. As you bite through the crispy batter, your teeth sinks into a gooey chocolatey-caramely mars bar chunk. And the cold vanilla icecream. It makes good contrast with the warm gooey chocolatey chunk.

Fried Mars Bars are ultra sinful stuffs. The Mars Bar itself is already calorie-laden. The frying process ups the number of calories. And the scoop of icecream brings it up to a max on the calorie scale.

I've been a very unhealthy kid by loading myself with sugar this christmas holiday. Its bad. I'll make up for it by staying away from sugar-laden food in the coming new year holiday. And hopefully by throwing in some exercise.

Back to work again tomorrow. Ew. Argh. Aw. Ee. Uw.

2 more days of work before I go on leave again. Yay. Ooo.

I hope there isn't any journal club that I have to attend next week. I hope journal club falls on the days which I am on leave. Then life will be perfect instantaneously.

Lets cross our fingers and toes. Pray that journal club in the coming week will be on either thursday or friday. Then I can MIA from it. Then I'll be saturated with happiness.

I find that its extremely difficult to find nice tops. Anyone knows of any nice place to shop for unique and not too expensive tops?

I realised that I haven't been posting up pics on bloggie since dinosaurs walked the earth. Will try to snap some in the coming new year hols and put 'em up!

Gotta work tomorrow. I'm not sleepy at all now. But I gotta go try to get myself to sleep. Goodnight all.

Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home