A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Its been a long time!

Hi there its been a long time since I last blogged. Wanted to do so last night but this fricking blogger website refused to log me in.

Ok so what have I been doing these days? Nothing new in particular, just work and going to the hospital after work. Dad will be in there for the next 1 or 2 months. Imagine how fat the hospital bill size will be.

Journal club is on this thursday and this makes me more fricking sian. I can actually just take leave on Thurs to skip the journal club. But don't want lah. Firstly don't want to waste my precious leave. Secondly, anyway no point trying to skip it since I gonna have more journal clubs coming up for the rest of my stay at nus. Might as well get used to it. Oh well. At least I'll be on leave on Friday.

Chinese New Year will be next week? Thats duper fast. Haven't got clothes, haven't bought any new year goodies, haven't gone to the bank to join the fricking long queue to change new dollar notes, haven't gone to the bank to settle some certification stuff for my dad, haven't done up any new year groceries shopping list for mom yet, haven't settled miscellaneous bills yet. There sure is alot to do. I'm a busy person.

February will not be a good month. Have to work late from Feb onwards since the new batches of blood samples will start coming in from 1st week of Feb onwards. Work overtime without pay ok. Thats so erxin. Very erxin.

Next month's Toto draw will have a great prize? The draw will be on February 10 I think. I gonna try my luck. If I happen to win the great prize, I'll have a very happy birthday. And I can upgrade my dad to an A-class ward. I can also get all the Birkenstocks I want.

Lots to say, but time is so damn limited.

Now I have loads of snacks at home. I have mini oreos, the normal sized oreos, ritz cheese crackers, wafers, Kinder Bueno. Snacking balances me. But no chips. I wanna eat apple chips. Probably will go buy this weekend if budget allows.

I think I have an intense urge to shop. Shopping balances me psychologically. But it unbalances my bank account. How?

Feel a litle hungry now. Flu medication always makes me get hungry so fast. It speeds up my metabolism or something. Later maybe go eat my chocolate chip bread.

Birthday wish list, just for fun:
1. Birkenstock slippers. The 99 bucks that one will do. No need the 300 over bucks one.
2. New specs with stylo mylo frame.
3. Torto of all sizes except the medium one. I have the medium one.
4. All the Meiji snacks there is. Maybe a giant Meiji hamper or something. I adore Meiji products. Cool bunch.
5. Sanrio stickers. Cinnamoroll, Usahana, all. Sanrio characters makes me happy.
6. I changed my mind with regards to item number 4. I think I wan a lifetime's supply of Meiji snacks instead.
7. Sony PSP.
8. An apple mouse.
9. Clothes. And more clothes.
10. All the notebooks from Happy house.
11. A pair of new beach flipflops, if no Birkenstock slippers.
12. A nice big tote bag of lightweight material. Preferably bright coloured.

The list could go on. But I think I'll just stop here. Otherwise it will be like very erxin to have such a long list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home