A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yam Feelin'

How was your day?

My day was fairly okie. Work is as usual. My experiment is still like that. I wonder when then I can make a breakthrough. Don't know where the problem lies. Tried every fricking ways on earth already. Oh well. Let me spend the weekend thinking it through again.

-----

Its a peaceful night to be online tonight.

-----

Old Chang Kee has got nice yam pies. I like the yam paste inside. Its called "Yam Feelin' ", which is quite cute cos' it also means 'Yam Filling' at the same time. The crust tastes like that of Macdonalds' Apple pie's, but the filling is those damn traditional nice type of yam paste aka 'Or-Ni'. Highly recommended, especially for yam paste lovers.

And oh, their Corn pie also not bad. Corn Feelin'.
Also got pineapple pie. But I didn't try that one. Cos' pineapples always gives me gastric. Its a forbidden fruit.

And their Sardine Puff (Sardine O') and Pepper Puff (Pepper O') also nice. And their sotongs also nice.

I love snacks!
-----
Ehh..what should I write..I suddenly forgot what I wanted to write. I want to eat banmian. I think the chilli that goes with the banmian is very important.
-----
Normally when you eat banmian, do you prefer the egg to be as a whole or mixed and dissolved in the soup? I prefer it and I insist that the egg must be mixed and dissolved in the soup. I hate it when the egg yolk hardens inside the soup as a whole. I feel that its damn disgusting.
-----
I'm going broke. Will be even more broke in the near future. I'll be a pauper. Probably I should take up partime jobs or something. Work after getting off work. Teach tuition? Most people want maths and I suck at it. Other partime jobs like what? Go pubs be waitress ar? Not chio enough. Bartop dancer? Definitely not up to the mark. Macdonalds'? Sell insurance? Salesgirl? But whatever it is, I think I will be damn drained of energy and will probably resort to crawling back home after work.
-----
My right thumb kenna frostbite. Bitten by the metal trays inside the -80 deg freezer in my lab. Normally I don't get it. But yesterday probably quite suay, so I got it. Damn pain. The coldness seeps through acutely into the bones. The gloves I wore didn't help. Although the pain is just for a few seconds, the skin peeled off the very next day. I think its like, the coldness killed off the layer of top epidermis, and killed it. So the dead skin started peeling off the next day.
yeeouch!
Out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home