A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

So how was your Christmas?
Christmas was not at all Christmassy for me. I had a bout of food poisoning which started on 22nd Dec. My stomach churned out like 3 to 4 bagfuls of undigestible and/or halfdigested food, in the direction against gravity, straight out from my oral cavity.


Started feeling like crap about 2 hours after lunch on 22nd Dec. So well I had thought that it was indigestion so I went for fruits. 1 hour after fruits it felt ultra ultimately grossly crappy, much worse that before. Started puking at 5pm with the puking frequency of around 15 minutes per puketime.

Puked at the busstop (luckily not on the bus), hailed a cab and puked a bagful while on the way home (luckily I had spare plasticbags in my bag), reached home and continued to puke another bagful (while silently cursing myself for my foul luck), and puked another bagful while at the clinic while waiting for my turn to see the doc. Got a jab on my butt (and that hurt for the next 2 days), which promised to curb my vomitting attacks.

Got home and puked again after the jab and medicine. Couldn't get any food down my gastrointestinal tract so I went to sleep feeling all lousy and nauseous.

Next day I wokeup feeling rather alright, but started to feel all nauseous and pukey again after I had like 5 spoonfuls of plain watery porridge. So I stayed at home and skipped the intended Christmas shopping spree (that I had been looking forward so much to for the past few weeks). Yup and this went on until today. Finally can eat without feeling nauseous after the food intake. Although I felt quite full after eating just small portions of food.


My major conclusion from this incident is that,
Deprivation from food makes me grumpy and sulky. The few days that I couldn't eat, I was ultra grumpy and unhappy and tired. The deprivation from food makes me ultra unbalanced. Ultra bad mood. Which makes me wonder how I'm gonna survive the ordeal if I happen to need to go on diet or detox session to cut down my weight. I'll end up all unhappy and unbalanced.

Ok enough about my bad christmas experience this year. Enough said about all the gross pukings.

May next year be a better year. Merry Christmas! Or rather, happy boxing day!

Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home