A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Some Resolutions

Time to think up some new year resolutions in lieu of the fact that 2006 is coming in a few days time.

So here they are, the uncompleted list, not in order of importance:

Resolution #1:
Be careful of what I eat. Try to prevent any incidents of food poisoning and excessive puking.
I had enough of food poisoning. 1 in 2004, 1 in 2005. Both in december. That sucked. I dun wan anymore of such.

Resolution #2:
Be more health conscious.
Get more exercise done. Pay more attention to what I eat.

Resolution #3:
Save more money.
Buy less un-necessary stuffs. Although I haven't decided whether clothes and accessories are to be in the 'un-necessary' category. Hmmz.

Resolution #4:
Be more kind towards fellow mates.
Be less critical and sarcastic. It will definitely do me good in accumulating goodwill.

Resolution #5:
Be more kind towards my dad.
Not much additional comments about this.

5 resolutions that I can come up with for the time being.

I've put 'em in font colours of green and red. Well cos its Christmas. The colours for Christmas are red and green. No? Thats the impression I get from Christmas gift wrappers.

Out!

ARE CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES TO BE PUT UNDER THE 'UN-NECESSARY CATEGORY'?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

clothes and accessories belong to the NECESSARY category wor, silly. As long as U spend within means n dun spend $500++ for a tee at Prada and such, it's definitely a necessity. Afterall, which girl wouldn't feel happy being able to dress up nicely and prettily wor? Gor

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home