A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Thanks To All !!

Hellooo! Its been donkey's years since I last updated!

So many things happened recently. My dad was hospitalized for Peritonitis, and according to the consultant, will be in there for the next few months or so. I hope he gets well soon. Its really very hard for him and everyone to bear with all this. Not to forget the scarey size of the hospital bills.

I've just been discharged from hospital on Monday night. Had Acute Appendicitis, so they performed an Open Appendicectomy to remove that thumb-sized organ. Such a small organ causing all that trouble.

Thanks to all for paying me visits while I was hospitalized. Thank you for all the concern! Let me make an open declaration to thank all of you. Thanks to Elaine, Puisan, Adelene, Kheng Leong for dropping by despite your tight schedules! Thanks to Mr Poh for dropping by to pass me Angpow for cny! Thanks to Robin for all the help and rushing to and fro from the hospital to my house and to visit my dad and me. And also for running all the errands. Thanks also for buying the commode that is so very much useful! Thanks to Vincent for my daily supplies of newspapers and magazines! And also thanks for rushing down to visit me during your lunchbreak. Thanks to Jasmine for your fruits! Thanks all! Thanks for all the smses of concern after I was discharged. Glad to have you all as my friends!

All greatly appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home