A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Big Bird drinks more water

What I like:
1. Money. Gives me what I want and buys me solutions to problems.
2. Softoys, all sizes. Gives me inner peace.
3. Chocolate Truffle. I wish I can have this every birthday.
4. Having a leisurely chat at a nice cafe with my buddies.
5. Money. I just have to mention this again.
6. Stickers.
7. Friday evenings.
8. People who can crap well.
9. Singing. But haven't been to kbox for some time. No time, No money.

What I dislike:
1. Being doubted of my capabilities.
2. Insensitive people.
3. Lizards. More that cockroaches.
4. Hiccups.
5. Swallowing pills. I'd rather have injections.
6. Sunday evenings.
7. Anything by the name of Pearl.
8. Insecurity. In all sense.
9. Having regrets. However its not possible not to have any in one's lifetime.

More to add! But its 1230 and I gotta go sleep. So, till another time!


Big Bird - 2

Weather is hot, so Big Bird drinks more water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home