A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, March 31, 2006

PaperDoll

Some of the little little things I enjoy:

1. Taking a long comfy bath at night.

2. Chatting with a favourite friend over sms.

3. Repeating the same favourite song on iTunes for hours on end.

4. Spending time with my clothes cupboard to look through all my clothes.

5. Re-sorting my accessories.

6. Go out shopping alone.

7. Reorganising my thoughts at night.


What I do not enjoy:

1. Having to worry about money.

2. The feeling of waiting with no definite answer.

3. The feeling of hoping for a good outcome.

*****
I realised something while I was doing some people-watching at Raffles place Shenton Way area. But I can't put it nicely in words. So I think I'll use graphs to briefly explain what I'm trying to say.

bimbos -2

bimbos

bimbos - 3

*****

Oh by the way, to all those who've heard about my dad and have the intention to ask me what exactly happened to my dad, sorry I don't feel like repeating it all over again for the millionth time. Please refer to one of my blog entry. Thank you for your concern.

*****

Today they were giving out this ultra thick lanyard. A freebie. To celebrate corporatisation I think. Its thick lorz, really thick. Thick lorz. I mean it. Thicker in width than the normal lanyard you see. I think it will only look nice on a well-built guy, or someone with a really thick neck.

Lanyard

Lanyard - 2

See how thick it is.

Colleague: (Passes Lanyard to me). Ei Irene, would you want to use this erxin looking thingy?

Me: WAH why so thick?!

Colleague: Nah! Take bah!

Me: Looks ultra durable.

Colleague: Yea, it looks like its strong enough to be used to hang ourselves. Shang(4) Diao(4)!

Me: Yah hor. If boss stresses us too much maybe we can attempt suicide in the lab by hanging ourselves with this (Points to lanyard). Imagine the look on her face lor.

*****

Tonight I happily changed my msn nick to "PaperDoll - Zi Wa Wa". Its cute mah. I was so ultra satisfied with "PaperDoll - Zi Wa Wa".

Friend: Paperdoll (in chinese characters)

Me: Yea. Zi Wa Wa.

Friend: It should be ZHI Wa Wa.

.... Diao. Too think that I was so happy and proud of my new nick. Until I realised that I got the Hanyu Pinyin for 'Zhi' wrong.

*****

Getting hungry liao. So better go sleep now before I start bingeing on my chips.

Have a good weekend.

Out!

1 Comments:

Blogger antisocialfreak said...

haha bludder, those graphs are really representative of the pple in raffles siah...

1:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home