A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, April 07, 2006

GiddyGiddy

I was reading through all my blog entries, from the very first to the most recent ones. I realised that:
1. In 2005 I was still quite a happy kid.
2. I haven't got any Birkenstock Slippers yet. And probably will never get it.
3. I had way too many photos of pics up here on my blog in 2005 entries.
4. Some of the 2005 entries seemed rather childish.
5. I sounded more carefree in the past.
6. I had become much grumpier now compared to 2005.
7. I had probably grown up alot more than I was in 2005.
8. I had learnt to appreciate the people around me more.
9. There is a big decrease in the number of photos in my blog since the start of 2006.
10. The interface of my blog doesn't look nice.

*****
I'm feeling kind of bad because I didn't go visit dad today. Because I went to see a doctor. Because I have a sudden attack of giddyness while at work.
*****
My toothache is caused by this wisdom tooth that, according to the doctor, is in a horizontal position instead of the normal vertical position.The ache is because of infection there, so tomorrow I'm gonna buy Listerine.
I got lots more to blabber on, but I need to sleep now.
So....gdnite!
Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home