A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

High-arch

Elaine, I fully understand how you are feeling w.r.t the latest entry in your blog.

*****
I happen to see my secschool classmate at Raffles that day. Once had this big crush on him when I was in sec school. Looking at him again, I suddenly realised that my idea of a goodlooking guy has changed drastically over the years.
*****
Wil brought up a crappy idea over supper. Renting families. Haha. Imagine there are families for rent. So all the singles can have a taste of having their own family with kids whenever they like, by renting a family over the weekend, without the commitments and obligations of starting up a real family of their own. Imagine that. Can have a choice of an obedient kid, a notti kid, a fat kid, a slim kid etc.
*****
I'm squinting my eyes as I'm typing this bcos I've got no specs on. No specs on cos' I'm doing this mask for like 15 minutes.
Lasik is good. I will go for Lasik one day when I'm loaded. I hope by then my myopia won't be too high, so that Lasik can still correct them. Imagine one day when I have no need to wear specs. I can draw my eyes properly. I can put Mascara.
I can't wear contact lens. Damned thing. Or at least, I can't wear them for more than 3 hours. My eyes will be very, very dry. No amount of artificial tears helps. It will be so dry that I develop a blurred vision.
I think I'm kinda destined to wear specs for the rest of my life. Cos' I don't think I can ever have extra money for Lasik. Cos' my dry eyes hates contact lens. If I'm destined to be wearing specs for the rest of my life, then I think its time to change to a more stylo looking pair of specs.
*****
I'm very glad that I'm the type of person who can just sit down infront of the computer and blog about random things whenever I feel like blogging. No particular topic, no particular feelings. Just very random. Randomness is good.
*****
What countries would you like to visit?
For me it'll be Europe, Turkey, Japan, Greece. No Korea for me though. I don't like Korea. Europe will have many different parts that I wanna go to. Japan is good. Hongkong maybe. Bcos I can buy lotsa things there. No Taiwan for me. No Thailand too. Greece is beautiful.
*****
Had this Feet scan today. It was free, so why not. They used this computerised scanning machine to capture an imprint of my feet on a scanning plate. It identifies pressure points of the feet to find out the feet types and gait. It turned out that my feet is of the high-arched type. This means that much pressure is exerted on my toes and heels bcos' the centre arch is too high to be of any good support on the ground. People having high-arched feet are prone to lower leg injuries and some other stuffs that I cannot remember. Interesting.
*****
Gotta go for bath and sleep now. Busy day ahead. Out!

1 Comments:

Blogger antisocialfreak said...

Hey bludder, maybe we can go to Greece together when we're loaded?? I've always wanted to go Greece too!
-elaine

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home