A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Red clipboards are creepy and traumatising

25 years of my life and I've never seen my dad shed a single tear. Until these few days. I don't think he's mentally strong enough to withstand the dreary long hospital stay anymore.

I don't know what else to say about this. Makes me wanna cry.

*****
I feel like eating cornflakes now. With chilled fresh milk.
*****
I've got toothache at my right side. I hope its not decay. I always brush my teeth thoroughly every night. If its decay then I've really got nothing to say. Maybe I'll try Listerine in case its a gum infection. Ouch. If its decay then I'll have to go see a dentist. I do have a phobia of dentists. Maybe its cos' I was traumatised by the fierce and inhumane dental nurse in primary school. Really fierce. I believe all primary school dental nurses are fierce. Ok Ok I don't wanna stereotype so let me rephrase. I believe most primary school dental nurses are fierce.
I still remember the dental nurse always carry this red clipboard around. Since then I've always feared red clipboards. Serious. Till now I still don't like red clipboards. Red Clipboards are creepy and traumatising. Really.
*****
Do you like all the things that you've used before? As in like handphones or any item. Do you still like them after you've used them? For me it really depends. Largely depends on what memories it triggers. If it reminds me of not-so-good memories, its not possible for me to remain liking it.
But I wouldn't discard used items that gives me bad memories. I do not know why. Probably bcos' I'm a weird person. I kinda get a kick out of having bad memories once in a while. I'm very used to having emotional baggage.
*****
How's your dress sense? Is it good?
One person said my dress sense is sometimes childish in a way. Another said that my dress sense is always too predictable. I've always though my dress sense is ok what. Sometimes weird but still ok, I feel. Its good to be childish once in a while. Its good to be retro once in a while. As for predictability, I admit that I have too many bubble skirts.
Oh, and I have no jeans at all. Quit wearing them since I graduated from poly. My mom says I look totally awful in jeans. When I look into the mirror in jeans, I look like bamboo sticks. Maybe thats cos' I haven't found the perfect cutting of jeans for myself yet?
*****
Michael Buble's 'Home' is real nice. Makes me sad.
Am I right to say that sad songs are normally more popular than happy songs?
Going off to bed.
Its Friday already. I'm both happy and sad.
Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home