A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My sandwiches

Been having very few entries lately. Because my mind always tend to blank out whenever I try to blog. I always end up munching on potato chips and going to bed feeling guilty, although I enjoyed the chips alot. Tonight, the same thing is happening again. But, but, but I'm not gonna eat the chips. I shall block out all thoughts of munching on the nice, crispy chips. No way, not gonna eat chips tonight. I shall fight off all temptations. I shall resist the evil force that's pulling me towards the chips. I shall not, shall not eat the chips. I shall drink water, and go sleep.

If I don't eat the chips, I will go to bed unsatisfied. If I eat the chips, I will go to bed guilty. Dilemma.

I also feel like eating Chocolate Truffles. Hey do ya know that Chocolate Truffles are named so cos' they resemble a group of edible fungi which so happens to be called truffles too?

Do ya know that Ruffles chips (Cheddar cheese, or original) taste good with bread? Try it, Make a chips sandwich! Spread some margarine over your plain white bread. Lay out chips all over the piece of bread. Place another piece of margarine-ed bread over it. Enjoy! Ultra-loaded with carbohydrates though.

I like icecream sandwich too.
And tomato ketchup sandwich. Spread margarine thinly over the plain white bread. Then spread tomato ketchup over it. Spread the ketchup the way you would spread your jam. Only Maggi Tomato ketchup tastes good with the bread though. The rest of the brands don't really taste as nice.

Yea. And Milo sandwich too. Spread margarine over plain white bread. Open your tin of Milo powder and scoop heaps of Milo powder onto the bread. Use the spoon to flatten the heaps on the bread into a thick layer of Milo powder. Nice! But be sure to drink lotsa water after this so that you won't get a sorethroat!

And peanut butter banana sandwich. Cut fresh bananas into bite-size slices. Spread margarine and peanut butter (The peanut butter must be thicker than the margarine) onto plain white bread. Layer the cut bananas on top. Enjoy! Oh and you can always replace the peanut butter with Nutella Hazelnut spread. Wosh!

Out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tink.. yur type of sandwiches are so geyyian that i find it hard to stomach .. keke, gor

1:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home