A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Petrified

Almost fainted right on the streets today. Was walking under this building when something dropped on me. Felt slightly heavy, slightly dense. Felt a little hard, like a twig. Dropped right onto my head with a thud. Then proceeded onto my back. What the hell. It wouldn't stop moving. Then I realised it was wriggling. Persistently wriggling. Frantic. Logic told me it couldn't be a branch or a twig then. Branches and Twigs don't wriggle. Then I realised it was a LIZARD. Petrified. I felt like killing myself. Of all things it had to be a LIZARD. And a big one. I swear that it looked mutated. A mutant lizard. Since young I've feared lizards like hell. Wicked things, they are.

First it was a cockroach that dropped on me. Now its a mutant lizard. I'd rather cockroaches than lizards. At least cockroaches are just hairy. Lizards have toes and feet that have suctioning power. They have tails that detach from their bodies as they please. They have beady eyes that keep following you around. Yuck. Major Yuck. All the yucks in the world. Infinite Yuck.

I went through my past entries, from the time I just started my blog till the current one. Realised that I couldn't recognise some of my entries as mine, even though its mine. The writing seems so un-familiar. Sounds so un-familiar. Was it really me who wrote em'? Maybe I have a split personality or something!

Happy Monday Blues to everyone. It has just turned 12am and its officially Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

I HATE LIZARDS TOO! With a vengence, following a very traumatic experience in childhood. They feel sibeh cold. Heh.

10:39 AM

 
Blogger antisocialfreak said...

Bludder, lizards r damn gross right?! But at least u were not as sway as me; I kena a lizard doing a suicide jump off the ceiling while I was bathing ok...sibeh traumatic

11:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fondue...yummy.

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home