A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Scents and Smells

Here I am, munching on potato chips in an attempt to munch away the impeding monday blues. Unhealthy for the body, but beneficial for the mind and mood.

Certain scents and smells reminds me of certain periods of my life. When I go out, sometimes I catch a whiff of this certain type of perfume that reminds me of my lower secondary home economics teacher, which in turn reminds me of secondary school days. Sometimes the aircon smell of certain buildings remind me of my polytechnic days because the smell resembles that of TP's tutorial rooms. The sweet scent of Oil of Ulan Moisturiser reminds me of my primary school days, because thats what my mom always use during those times. Etc, etc. But strangely, so far there isn't any particular smell or scent that reminds me of my university days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

On the bright sight, you could have associated your uni with an awful smell! Heh.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home