A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Why I should be more enthusiastic

I'm a goner. I just ate bread. Bread with hazelnut chocolate spread. And then I ate a banana with hazelnut chocolate dip. And I ate chips before that. Great. I load myself with carbohydrates and calories and then I go to bed.

Its funny how I always get a stomachache whenever I sit down infront of my laptop, open up my excel spreadsheet to calculate finances for the month. Its not coincidental, the stomachache with the excel spreadsheet. I've tried it many times. The stomachache never fails to come. Now I truly believe that stress causes stomach disorders. Can this be the reason why my stomach is always giving me problems? Omg. This is pathetic.

The weekend ends. Monday tomorrow. The boss will be back tomorrow from her conference at US. I haven't met anyone as enthusiastic as her. She'll be coming back to the lab tomorrow morning, straight from the airport.

Why I should try to be much more enthusiastic about my job:
1. The boss is really very enthusiastically enthusiastic.
2. I would be getting a really high pay IF I'm paid for overtime.
3. The boss micro-manages right down to every minute details, so I should be happy to have her breathing down my neck anytime everytime I need her comments.
4. The friendly boss will ring me on my handphone if she doesn't see me around when she's looking for me.
5. I can spend 3 hours travelling in the comfort of SMRT and SBS. Oh! What an enjoyable task!
6. There is absolutely no handsome dudes in the department to distract me from my work.
7. I have tons of work to keep me working hard every minute of the day. Prevents me from developing the bad habit of becoming lazy.
8. No boring weekends with nothing to do. There is always work on weekends to keep me occupied.
9. Journal club is oh, absolutely fun. Fantastic. Fabulous. Thumbs up. Vote for it.
10. I have to wake up at 5.30am every morning. Its a good habit to be up early you know. The air is the freshest at this time!

Oh well. Back to work tomorrow. Harsh reality of life.

1 Comments:

Blogger antisocialfreak said...

bludder, u're damn sarcarstic siah haha

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home