A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, September 11, 2006

2nd entry for tonight: On being a taitai

Reasons why I have the potential to be a TaiTai:

1. I enjoy the feeling of waking up and knowing that there's nothing in particular that I need to accomplish for the day.

2. I am very capable of entertaining myself when I'm alone.

3. I have no problems with eating meals outside alone if my future very-the-rich hubby has no time to acccompany me, as long as its a nice restaurant.

4. I enjoy bummin' around doing nothing important.

5. I'm very into blingblings.

6. I enjoy shopping alone.

7. I enjoy dressing up nicely even if I'm going out alone and not meeting anyone in particular.

8. I take at least 1.5 hours to choose my clothes and prep myself before I step out of the house.

9. Sad to say, I am mentally prepared that ultra-rich men have a tendency to fool around outside.


Reasons why I can be a better TaiTai than most TaiTais:

1. I don't have the inclination to dye my hair too havoc-ly red.

2. I have better dress sense.

3. I have better taste when choosing blingblings.

4. I am more IT-savvy.

5. I will not spend all the money on shopping. I will spend some of it to sign up for courses to upgrade myself or to make life more interesting for myself. Cooking classes, language classes, Yoga, Pilates, whatever.

6. I will attempt to control my spending.

7. I will not waste time and cash playing Mahjong. No interest in it.

8. I have no inclination to find myself a Gigolo. Not at all.

Haha.

Out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keke, damn cute entry sia. Pity i cant do an entry abt being a kept man sia. gor

1:48 AM

 
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

OMIGOD!!!! Zi luo cha!!!! I loved that show :)

Anyway, hope you feeling better from the bad tummy already, no? And. A big and bad hairdo is a pre-req to being a top-notch tai tai. It's in their instruction manual or something. Heh.

12:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home